Category:Games developed by Artificial Mind and Movement
Artificial Mind and Movement (often abbreviated as A2M) was a rename of Behaviour Interactive that lasted from 2000 to 2010, during which period they primarily focused on making licensed tie-in games.
In November 2010 they changed their name back to Behaviour, due to their increased output of non-licensed games... and because "A2M" can be easily interpreted as "ass to mouth". Seriously. Why they didn't just use something like "AMM" as an abbreviation is anyone's guess.
Pages in category "Games developed by Artificial Mind and Movement"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- Teen Titans (Game Boy Advance)
- Teen Titans 2: The Brotherhood's Revenge
- That's So Raven 2: Supernatural Style
- The Ant Bully (Game Boy Advance)
- The Grinch (Windows, Dreamcast, PlayStation)
- The Sims 2: Pets (Game Boy Advance)
- The Suite Life of Zack and Cody: Circle of Spies
- The Suite Life of Zack and Cody: Tipton Caper
- The Suite Life of Zack and Cody: Tipton Trouble