Category:Games published by Accolade
Accolade is a publisher best known for developing and publishing the majority of the less-than-stellar Bubsy series. The real "Accolade" here is not being laughed at every time someone mentions their name...
Despite this, the company's legacy had a major impact on US trademark law due to the lawsuit that followed its defeat of the Sega Genesis's method of locking out unauthorized games. Accolade's victory would become one of the most frequently cited trademark law cases in the US, and in 2021's Google LLC v. Oracle America, Inc. it would even be cited in the majority opinion of the Supreme Court of the United States.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Games published by Ballistic (3)
Pages in category "Games published by Accolade"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- Ballz (Genesis)
- Ballz (SNES)
- Barkley Shut Up and Jam! (SNES)
- Barkley Shut Up and Jam! 2
- Brett Hull Hockey '95 (Genesis)
- Brett Hull Hockey '95 (SNES)
- Brett Hull Hockey (SNES)
- Bubsy 3D
- Bubsy in Claws Encounters of the Furred Kind (Genesis)
- Bubsy in Claws Encounters of the Furred Kind (SNES)
- Bubsy in Fractured Furry Tales