LEGO Marvel's Avengers (Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Wii U, Mac OS X, Windows)
|LEGO Marvel's Avengers|
Developers: TT Games,
|This article is a work in progress.|
...Well, all the articles here are, in a way. But this one moreso, and the article may contain incomplete information and editor's notes.
|This article has just been started and needs the article basics added.|
Help us out and
Verify files present on other platforms
LEGO Marvel's Avengers is a LEGO game based off of Avengers and Avengers: Age of Ultron from Marvel Studios.
| Character Textures|
Including leftovers from LEGO Marvel Super Heroes, alternate designs, and Star Wars!
Development Related Text
The directory levels/vfx/vfx_incidental is empty except for a text file called notes.txt:
-Added by T Litton This scene is a lightweight scene which we can load into levels for quick placement of effects To Include- -Dust motes -Sparks -Smoke -Steam -And more
There is also a notes file in levels/vfx/vfx_fires:
-Added by T Litton --Poly Based Scene-- -VFX_Fire_Poly_Based_A -VFX_Fire_Poly_Based_B -VFX_Fire_Poly_Based_C Each poly based scene has a different fire sequence, this is why they are broken down into separate scenes as due to memory restriction we probably cant load them all at once. The scene "VFX_Fire_Poly_Shared" is legoSet'ed into each of the poly scenes, this way we can share the particles across all scene. This benefits us in 2 ways, 1) Identical particle across all scenes, 2) should reduce maintenance. --Particle Based Scene -VFX_Fire_PTL_Based_A This is a purely particle driven scene.
Build and version control information appear in stuff/gameversion.txt:
BuildRecordId: 16462280 TTBuilder-Version: 1.21.91 Date: 2015-12-09 23:16:52 AccurevStream: SILVER-09-12-15-MAIN-SUBMISSION-v0.11_Hotfix AccurevTransactionId: 9033459 SVN_Repository: svn://knu-silver-data:3963/tags/silver/TTBuilder/complete/SILVER-09-12-15-MAIN-SUBMISSION-v0.11 SVN_Revision: 120442 JIRA Key: PS JIRA URL: http://ttg-bugs:8080/browse/PS-62280
Finish adding characters and explain what content is present
Character data files exist for numerous characters that never made it into the game. Some of these (Shocker and Vulture) are leftover from LEGO Marvel Super Heroes.
- Binary: The only reference to Binary being another character in the game is in stuff/text/text.csv. The string "Binary" is defined under a label of the same name, and listed as a Char (character) type. No other character definition files exist.
- Black Mamba
- Living Laser
- St. George: With the exception of having an ability called "ClancyAsgardianVO," St. George's character text file is unchanged from the standard template.
- Test: Presumably a test character, based on the name. This is possibly the character that used the test textures that were left in the final build.
- Ultragirl: Used "VO_GenFem1" sound effects rather than the default male sound effects in the minifig template.
- Void: Head and leg textures. Unchanged from general minifig template with the exception of using "GenMonst" sound effects.
Get pictures of models that fit image guideline requirements.
Numerous LEGO Star Wars models are included in the game files. While most of them are from the Clone Wars game, the droid BB-8 from the Star Wars sequel trilogy is included as well. Notably, this game was released before LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
Beard texture file names spell "beard" as "bread."