These are my notes for the codenames page.
Unsuccessful checks I've done
- BOXBOXBOY: can't find game-specific codenames in ROM, just series/first game codename
- Daigasso! Band Brothers and Daigasso! Band Brothers DX: can't find "sister" (or "brother" as a guess)
- The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom: couldn't find codename in official website files by looking for "king"
- Koukou Juken Eitango Get Through 1900: Eitan Zamurai DS: couldn't find codename by looking for "pj" prefix used for other Good-Feel games
- 3D Classics: Excitebike: nothing obvious
- Steel Diver: Sub Wars: couldn't find anything other than "nsub", which is used for the first game.
- Flipnote Studio 3D: nothing obvious other than "ugomemo"
- Dr. Mario: Miracle Cure: no codename in exheader or romfs filenames (didn't check inside archives)
To integrate into page
2016 Nintendo codename leak
Might be worth integrating into the page: https://www.neogaf.com/threads/3ds-2016-line-up-by-nintendo-revealed-verified-source-at-nintendo.1188554/
EclairCity codename leak
Unknown project codename "Ship-S" leak
https://twitter.com/McClernon85/status/1626880805292199936 https://www.resetera.com/threads/nintendo-eshop-ot-prepare-your-wallets.509430/post-101467969 https://twitter.com/Philemax1/status/1627024323327270912