Thanks for adding all those missing debug modes, sound tests and devtexts. Just remember to add | debug = Yes , | devcredits = Yes , | soundtest = Yes , as well as any other category of unused content to the bob. --From: divingkataetheweirdo 13:01, 25 August 2012 (EDT)
- Ok, will do. -- Sheeza 13:07, 25 August 2012 (EDT)
Just wanted to point out that using bold tags for every single character in a code string just makes things bloated behind-the-scenes, such as you had done with Gokujou Parodius (SNES). Thanks. :) -WarioBarker 22:24, 25 August 2012 (EDT)
Ein einziger Bug
Hey Sheeza. Regarding Logical (Amiga); I don't read/speak/eat German, but I was asking around a bit to get a better understanding of the meaning of "ein einziger Bug", since "a single bug" isn't an expression we have in English. I got the suggestion of a looser translation as "one giant bug". I think that carries the meaning of the original German better, but I'll leave it up to your superior German knowledge whether you think it'd be better for the article. — Vague / Rant 07:37, 12 January 2013 (EST)
- You are probably right. -- Sheeza 11:10, 12 January 2013 (EST)
Edit Summaries & Actor Debugger Edit
Recently, you edited the Actor Debugger section of the Ocarina of Time talk page with the edit summary "ever tried backflipping?" I actually haven't, or just don't remember. What happens? Why do you feel the note that arrows can be found in that location doesn't belong on the page?
Also, please be a little more careful about the way you phrase things in your edit summaries and talk page posts. I don't mind my mistakes being corrected, but you sometimes come off as patronizing.
- Those arrows are invisible rupees as well; you can backflip in that area to acquire them. This is why I moved that to the one line that already pertains to invisible rupees. -- Sheeza (talk) 08:03, 14 November 2013 (EST)
Ocarina of Time- Unused Text
Talk:The_Legend_of_Zelda:_Ocarina_of_Time/Unused_text You didn't leave an edit summary. Why did you delete some of the text, are you sure they were used/unused? --Hiccup (talk) 09:25, 7 December 2013 (EST)
- See the comment that I added; I removed those that are already in the article and that are thus unnecessary to discuss again. -- Sheeza (talk) 09:26, 7 December 2013 (EST)
By the way, you should come to #zelda on irc.badnik.zone sometime, since you're into Zelda. There's lots of stuff still to be investigated and documented that we'd be happy for more help on. :) You can connect via an IRC client, or clicking here. --GlitterBerri (talk) 18:51, 23 October 2016 (EDT)
Should we make a new sub page in majora mask's regional difference section?
Hi, Sheeza. I've found more difference between the jp and us version of majora mask but I realized that the page is getting rather long. Is it alright if I make a new sub page in majora mask's regional difference page? Mr. Kite (talk) 02:24, 6 May 2017 (EDT)
- I'll have to discuss with the rest of the Zelda folks how to deal best with that page. There's really no good way to split up that page without going "page 1/page 2" like what the Wind Waker page does with the unused rooms, but any such split would be rather arbitrary.
For now, you should just add anything you have to the existing page and then we can see later about possibly splitting the page up. -- Sheeza (talk) 04:49, 6 May 2017 (EDT)