Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone (Game Boy Advance)
|Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone|
Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone is the second game in Sting's Dept. Heaven series. As is expected of the Dept. Heaven series, its gameplay is radically different than the other games; this time, it's more of an SRPG sort of experience.
Like the game before it, it was ported to the PlayStation Portable later with extra features, and they put a lot more effort into it this time around.
Infamous bath scene regional difference, among others.
Graphic and Sound Viewer
Use the code 03003818:1F, then enter and exit the Load Data menu to enter a screen where you can view and listen to the game's graphics, effects, sounds, and music.
- ChrNo changes the sprite currently displayed. Using the L & R buttons changes the Col, or alternate coloring of the sprites that have them.
- AnmNo changes the animation that the sprite is cycling through.
- BgmNo lets you listen to all of the music tracks the game has.
- SeNo lets you listen to all of the sound effects the game has.
- BgEffect lets you view background effects, like snow.
- SprEffect lets you view character effects, like explosions.
- ChrCut lets you view characters as represented in the cutscenes.
- Card lets you view the artwork on each of the cards.
- BustUp lets you view the characters' portrait shown when they are speaking.
- EventShot shows, on the top of the screen, the small event previews that happen from time to time in the game.
- EventCg shows the CG artwork of the events that happen in-game.
- Flag ...Not too sure what this one does. Same with Spd.
- Test makes a large square fly around the screen, following a set path, while x, y, and angle co-ordinates track where it is on the bottom of the screen. Pressing Start stops it where it is.
- Exit returns to the title screen, of course!
In a bizarre twist, the Japanese version of the game's bath scene is censored while the American version's is not. The Japanese PSP version of the game is also censored but less so, the foliage is removed but Yggdra is wearing a cloth. The North American version does not have the cloth.
|GBA (Japan)||GBA (US)||PSP (Japan)||PSP (US)|
The Dept. Heaven series
|Game Boy Advance||Riviera: The Promised Land • Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone|
|PlayStation Portable||Riviera: The Promised Land • Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone|