The Legend of Dragoon
|The Legend of Dragoon
This game has regional differences.
|This page is rather stubbly and could use some expansion.
Are you a bad enough dude to
The Legend of Dragoon is a JRPG game made for the PlayStation that uses a unique combat system.
Magic Shiny Bag
The Japanese version has an item called the Magic Shiny Bag, which is obtained by Dabas during the first meeting at Volcano Villude. This item was used in order to play a PocketStation mini-game called "MooGoru Dabas". Since the PocketStation was only released in Japan, the item goes unused. However, if the item is obtained via hacking, its description in the Goods inventory reads "Dabas forced him. Seems useless, but kept as a memento."
Through playing the PocketStation mini-game, you could earn Gold and other items and bring them back to your main game.
A few changes were made when the game was ported to US and Europe:
- As mentioned above, the mini-game "MooGoru Dabas" goes unused for the international versions. The mini-game involved collecting a bunch of gold which could be transferred to the actual game. Due to the removal of this mini-game, most enemies now drop three times more gold than in the Japanese version.
- Most enemies now has less HP.
- Some enemies now give more experience when killed.
- Magic and items now deal more damage.
- In the Japanese version, Rosa's Demon Gate attack would spew out red blood when performed. In the international versions, this color was changed from red to black.