Winnie the Pooh: The Honey Hunt
|Winnie the Pooh: The Honey Hunt|
Probably the easiest jump-n-run on the V.Smile, but with surprisingly good level design and a touch of preschool knowledge.
Pooh wants to have a party, but because he doesn't have enough honeypots, he travels around the world to above the North Pole to find honey. That's logical, isn't it?
- 1 Regional Differences
- 2 Revisional Differences
- 2.1 General
- 2.2 Intro Cinematic
- 2.3 Level Differences
- 2.4 Learning Zone
- The main Learning Adventure was removed in the Chinese version, only having the minigames to pick from and no platforming sections like other versions.
A slightly updated version was later released along the Plus Joystick Controller that adds a writing pad and stylus. Several changes have been made to the game, most notably swapped out mini-games to support the touch features and some (partially questionable) minor changes.
- The Disney Interactive logo was changed in the newer revisions, with the V.Motion release of the game having the Interactive Studios text removed.
- Sing along was added to the title screen.
- The two unique animations for Pooh when reaching the goal have been replaced by his talking animation for some reason.
- Pooh walks slower on the world map.
- The intro scene got a different background with the outlines being less sharp in the newer version.
- Pooh's animation got slower in this scene.
- Text color is yellow in the original, while black in newer revisions.
|This page or section needs more images. |
There's a whole lotta words here, but not enough pictures. Please fix this.
The Hundred-Acre Wood
- The Bee enemies got different eyes
- The trapdoor leading to the first bonus room has been moved from the platform location directly in front of the checkpoint
- Bonus room music has been removed and replaced with the main level theme for some reason
- The first two bee enemies in the Honey Hide underground zone were removed, making the section pretty easy now
- A campfire and one bee enemy after the Honey Hide underground section were removed
Up In A Honey Tree
- An owl hole was added to the first tree
Rope Jumping Minigame
Has been replaced with a bridge piece puzzle game that uses the touchpad.
The Balloon Ride
- The honey pods got different and swapped colors
Leaf Catching Minigame
Was removed entirely
Honey For The Winter
- First underground section became higher
- The first waterdrop "enemy" was removed
Pooh's Secret Trail Minigame
Got replaced with a Snowball fight minigame.
Crossing The Stream
- Some stone hazards were moved arround
Was added to the new version.
|Picture Search||Guess the Gopher||Find the Insects|
|Find the Insects||Find the Insects||Fixing Pooh’s Window|
|Fixing Pooh’s Window||Draw & Write Letters||Guess the Gopher|
|Guess the Gopher||Connect the Dots||Picture Search|
- The minigames "Fixing Pooh’s Window" and "Picture Search" were replaced with "Draw & Write Letters", and "Connect the Dots" in newer revisions.
The Winnie the Pooh series
|Windows, Mac OS||Ready to Read • Ready for Math • Tigger Too • Preschool • Baby • A Story without a Tail|
|PlayStation||Tigger's Honey Hunt|
|Nintendo 64||Tigger's Honey Hunt|
|Game Boy Color||Pooh and Tigger's Hunny Safari|
|Game Boy Advance||Piglet's Big Game|
|GameCube, PlayStation 2||Piglet's Big Game • Rumbly Tumbly Adventure|
|Plug & Play||Piglet's Special Day|
|Adobe Flash||Home Run Derby!|
|V.Smile||The Honey Hunt|