Trials of Mana (Windows)
|Trials of Mana|
Also known as: Seiken Densetsu 3 (JP)
This game has unused areas.
After getting an official English translation in 2019, a full 3D remake of Trials of Mana was released the following year.
An easy way to load maps is to use "Universal Unreal Engine 4 Unlocker", which "re-creates the in-game console (which is usually stripped out in released games)". The console command open <mapname> will load a level, and ToggleDebugCamera allows one to get a better view of the area. The relevant paths within the .pak file have been provided.
Trials of Mana/Content/Game00/Level
A debug menu with a map select, party member selection, language switcher, and other options.
TestModes that are available here are:
- ModeTesSelect - Doesn't load
- DebugTest - Doesn't load
- ModeG00SoundTest - Doesn't load
- ModeG00EffectCheck - Doesn't load
- ModeG00ConfigSettingDebug - Doesn't load
- DebugSandBox - Doesn't load
|Menu options||Rough translation|
|旧BGMに切り替え||Switch to old BGM|
|TGS用データ作成||Create data for TGS|
|セーブデータ全消去||Delete all save data|
|マウスで戦闘||Combat with mouse|
|ゲームをロード||Load the game|
Trials of Mana/Content/Game00/Level/Debug/TestCity
- Various NPCs all around. The NPCs T-posing cannot be interacted with. The other NPCs say generic lines. A female NPC with red hair offers free Inn services, and a blue haired male NPC next to her sells coins, claws, fangs, and icons. A seed planter is placed nearby.
- 3 rows of 5 chests are in a corner. They mostly contain item seeds, some have Lucre, chocolate, and a cup of wishes. A few cannot be opened.
- A large rumbling sound and camera shake effect plays if you go under the archway by the stairs.
- None of the doorways are functional.
- In this version of Jadd Stronghold the surrounding walls are lower, allowing you to see outside the city.
Trials of Mana/Content/Game00/Level/Debug/Battle
- Has a collection of 16 jars in a corner.
- 2 cone shaped objects are under the floating square platform.
Trials of Mana/Content/Game00/Level/Debug/Common
- A flat square area.
Trials of Mana/Content/Game00/Level/Debug/Event
This debug menu lets you jump to any scene in the game while choosing different settings. Detailed info for each event is displayed to the right.
Trials of Mana/Content/Developers/uemotoshushei
- A white cube. The clouds move quite fast in one direction.
Trials of Mana/Content/Game00/Test/Mode
A debug menu which was presumably used to test if dialogue and text look and work correctly with different windows and languages.
Trials of Mana/Content/Map/Stage/St997
- The cubes have collision and can be stood on.
- Enemies are Lvl 1.
- A puddle effect persists under your feet.
Trials of Mana/Content/Map/Stage/St999
- Enemies are Lvl 1.
- Some green plants around the area.
The World of Mana series
|Game Boy||Final Fantasy Adventure|
|SNES||Secret of Mana • Trials of Mana|
|PlayStation||Legend of Mana|
|PlayStation 2||Dawn of Mana|
|Game Boy Advance||Sword of Mana|
|Nintendo DS||Children of Mana|
|Windows||Secret of Mana • Trials of Mana|
|Switch||Collection of Mana|
|SNES||Secret of Evermore|
Games > Games by content > Games with debugging functions
Games > Games by content > Games with unused areas
Games > Games by developer > Games developed by Square Enix
Games > Games by developer > Games developed by Xeen
Games > Games by platform > Nintendo Switch games
Games > Games by platform > PlayStation 4 games
Games > Games by platform > Windows games
Games > Games by publisher > Games published by Square Enix
Games > Games by release date > Games released in 2020
Games > Games by series > World of Mana series