If you appreciate the work done within the wiki, please consider supporting The Cutting Room Floor on Patreon. Thanks for all your support!
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The vast majority of non-computer gaming platforms since the Atari 2600 era have required approval by the platform owner (Nintendo, Sega, etc.) before a game can be published, usually requiring the completion of a feature checklist to ensure compatibility and reduce the amount of, well, crap. This category covers unlicensed games - usually produced by pirates - that bypass whatever copy-protection systems were put in place in order to avoid going through the costly approval channels.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Unlicensed Game Boy Color games (19)
- ► Unlicensed Game Boy games (13)
- ► Unlicensed Game Gear games (2)
- ► Unlicensed GameCube games (2)
- ► Unlicensed Genesis games (39)
- ► Unlicensed NES games (320)
- ► Unlicensed Nintendo 64 games (3)
- ► Unlicensed Nintendo DS games (2)
- ► Unlicensed PlayStation games (1)
- ► Unlicensed SNES games (12)